Horse stable Finca Mangueta
Insider tip for horse lovers
In January 2018 we have completed our stable facility for 8 horses in a dreamlike location directly on the beach of El Palmar.
In combination with renting our Villas Parra in El Palmar (approx. 4 km) or our Villa Luz, which is located directly next to the stable, you can have a riding vacation here with your own horse.
In addition to bright boxes, there are paddocks, a place to lodge as well as exercise facilities available, as well as a horse shower, a rider's lounge with kitchenette, toilet and saddle locker, a storage room for bedding and hay, and a parking lot for vehicles and trailers.
- Fantastic location for horse and rider directly at the beach of El Palmar
- Renting in combination with stay in Villa Luz, Villa Parra
- We charge 25,-€ per day/horse: open stable with paddock, concentrated feed 2x daily, hay 3x daily as well as stable cleaning with bedding. Important: please inform us before arrival if your horse is a stallion/mare or gelding. Please contact us in advance when planning your vacation, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the accommodation and care of the horses.
- Stable for max. 8 horses (2 of them permanently rented)
- Private bridle path to the beach
- Space for lunging
- Exercise facilities
- Horse shower
- Riding room with toilet and saddle locker
- Storage room for bedding and hay
- Parking place for vehicles and trailers
- Fantastic riding possibilities (beach, nature park ...)
- If you wish, we can arrange a riding instructor who can also accompany you on the best routes
- Villa Luz approx. 600 m
- Villa Parra approx. 4 km
Beautiful horseback rides along the endless sandy beaches and idyllic countryside offer the chance to experience the uniqueness of Andalusia.
A gallop on the beach is every rider's dream, and from the stables a private bridle path leads directly to the miles of beach at El Palmar.
In the Parque Natural La Breña y Marismas del Barbate near Barbate and Vejer de la Frontera, visitors can expect three landscapes in one park: a breathtaking cliff, light-flooded pine forests and a wetland with thousands of birds.
Horseback riding on the Costa de la Luz: Upon request, we will be happy to arrange a riding instructor who can also accompany you on the best routes.